Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser for the purposes of:
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Transform a Wall content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on Transform a Wall and third-party sites.
- Using analytical tools to understand statistical patterns in website use.
The cookies make your use of the site easier, allow you to retrieve an earlier shopping cart, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site. You will be unable to shop on our site without your browser set to accept cookies.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
We work with carefully-selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes - in other words to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. If you'd like to opt out of this type of relevant advertising, please go to the youronlineadchoices website (opens in a new window - please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites).